Friday, November 5, 2010

Day deux

Blah worst sleep of my life last night.
and me on no sleep is a disaster hahah i am the biggest douchebag.
I didn't get to sleep until 7-730am because i was so nervous about weighing myself this morning, and then i woke up at 12pm.
I weighed myself and I'm a whopping 108lbs, and that's on one scale, on my other i was 109lbs! i was to scared to weigh myself on my third one!

So since I'm a cow I have no idea what to eat today.
I am probably going to go to my local grocery store that carries Walden Farms products since i ran out, and I'm going to buy some zero calorie salad dressing and probably just eat half a cucumber today and 4L of diet soda and a green tea because i need to start drinking one a day again.
Then i need to exercise even more today, I am able to use the treadmill tonight so i am going to take advantage of that and go on it until i cant feel my legs anymore, then go for a run OUTSIDE, and then play my wii fit and then throw in some push ups, sit ups, and jumping jacks. and i am going to move as much as possible today.

I want to be about 106-107lbs tomorrow.
It's HOPEFULLY possible, i cant wait until i am under 105lbs again. ugh i feel so massive!

OH SHIT! got to cut this short! brb

1 comments:

Depressed Skinny Mess. said...

108 is easily fixed, with all the stuff you just spoke about :) Your'll get back down in no time :) Just keep busy and go for a run in the rain :D It's fun xx

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates