Monday, August 16, 2010

7pm..

7pm and i just had my first pickle.
Thank god, I've been wanting a pickle for days! hahaha. That Chinese food is honestly SCREAMING my name! Luckily I'm heading out soon, problem? When i get back I'm going to have incredible munchies, and if the Chinese food is screaming my name now..oh boy its going to be holding a gun to my head the minute i walk in the door later.

AHH!

Well I'm going to need tons of luck, hopefully it will all be gone when i get back. If not, i will throw it all out.
I'm starting to get really mood now, mainly because i want some delicious food so damn bad, but i don't want to fail...I don't want to write a post saying how i couldn't handle the temptations any longer so i caved into in inanimate object that i never REALLY wanted in the first place.
Hows that going to make me look?
Not so good right.

So here's to turning down the DELICIOUS foreign food.
Oh, i at least read my fortune in the cookie (Which no, i did not eat) and it said "Failure is the mother of all success" Not sure what that means, but I'm translating that too "Your fat"


I Will update later, hopefully it wont be failing news.

0 comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates